Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New website

Hi, friends!

I know what you will think: I haven't written any post for ages! Yes, that's true but there is a reason why I haven't written. 

In class, we've been creating a website and now I am going to explain how we've created it. Firstly, we created a website in English in google sites. Then we created another one in Basque, our original language, but we only traduced the titles of the pages. Finally, we created our last website for welcoming and we linked it with the other two webs. 

So, now we have one website in two languages with a welcoming page. This websites have been created to announce a business. Of course, the business we announce are false so they are private in order people not to get confused. If you want to visit my website click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment